The award-winning Peugeot Expert (voted International Van of the Year 2008 and What Van? Small Panel Van of the Year 2008) offers exceptional value - with a choice of finance options from Charters dealers.
Why Charters is proud of the Peugeot Expert
The Peugeot Expert is a brilliant business tool with many advantages - including class leading in the width it offers between the wheel arches and load height, giving it clear benefits for load carrying capability.
Charters’ favourite feature of the Peugeot Expert
The Peugeot Expert range offers great levels of specification - designed to meet the needs of drivers and business owners. The Expert Professional model, for example, features:
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Air conditioning
- Fixed steel bulkhead
- Easy access with the lowest load sill in its class, 2 sliding side doors and 180 degree opening rear doors
- Driver's height seat adjustment and car-like dashboard
- Range of storage options
- Safety features: driver's airbag, ABS and EBA (emergency brake assist)
- Radio/CD player
- Deadlocks and central locking with remote control
What the media say
According to Parker's: "The Expert is easy to drive, and when fitted with the 2.0HDi engine offers effortless performance. Despite its spacious interior, it always feels like a compact van and an easy-to-reach gearstick and standard power steering ensures driving the Expert never feels part of the job. Engine noise is relatively muted and the Expert always feels responsive with 188lb ft of torque available at 1750rpm. It corners well, with limited body roll and with some weight on board provides a comfortable ride."
Caring for the environment
The Peugeot Expert van also boasts low CO2 emissions and high MPG compared to the competition in its segment.
Charters' customer choice
The "best for business" choice continues in the full Peugeot Expert range with:
- Three powerful HDi engines - up to 2.0 HDi 136bhp FAP
- Three load volumes (up to 7 cubic metres)
- Payload up to 1200kg (depending on configuration selected)
- Two load lengths - up to 2.59m
- Two load heights - up to 1.75m
- Gross vehicle weight up to 2.95 tonne
Find out more
Ask us for the full specification and pricing of the Peugeot Expert range.
Did you know?
The Peugeot Expert Tepee extends the versatility of the range to businesses who may need to carry a small group of passengers, with 5-seater or 9-seater configurations.