Charters Group is proud to support the Motability national UK charity, which helps disabled people of all ages, and their families, to buy or lease a car using their Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or a War Pensioners Supplement.
Our team of friendly, experienced Motability Accredited sales and after sales staff are fully trained to discuss the best options for you, whatever your Motability needs.
Charters offers a huge range of Citroen models under the scheme including the C1, C3, DS3, C4, C3 Picasso, C4 Picasso, Grand C4 Picasso, Berlingo Multispace, C5, DS4, DS5 and the Dispatch Combi.
Special controls and adaptations can be fitted to almost every Citroen model available through Motability.
Our staff are also able to help complete and submit your application to Motability. There are two main ways to finance your new Citroen through the Motability scheme:
- Enables you to dedicate all or part of your higher rate mobility allowance payment for a three year finance plan (subject to status) after which time, you can arrange to buy the car at its market value
- A range of Citroen vehicles are available at highly competitive rates
- You can travel up to 45,000 miles during the three year period (subject to contract details)
- All or part of your higher rate mobility allowance is surrendered to Motability Finance Limited for four or five years, during which time payments are made enabling you to become the owner of the car at the end of the hire purchase period
- If the mobility component increases during this time, the increase is paid back to you
- You are required to pay a deposit up front
Call our Motability experts today
0844 247 0817